12 Apr Roundtable: Gender equality mandates for high-level leaders
Online, 14 June 2022 at 10.00-11.30 cet
Registration link: https://forms.gle/vHgVCBRzNj1Rg5kr8
Organised as part of the EU-funded GEARING ROLES project (H2020), this roundtable aims at presenting the experiences of the creation of high-level positions in institutions across Europe. Speakers from these institutions will share their journey, after which there will be an exchange with the Gearing Roles GEP implementing partners. This Roundtable aims at exchanging solutions relevant to the creation of a position at high level that is responsible for gender equality.
The session will be offered to the Gearing Roles GEP implementing partners to inspire them, but will also be open to participants from sister projects. The roundtable will take the format of two-three presentations of approximately 20 minutes each, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- Ester Cois, Gender Equality Delegate at University of Cagliari (SUPERA project)
- Amaia Lusa Garcia, Professor of Industrial Engineering at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (GEECCO project)
- Heidi Mertens, Diversity Policy Office at KU Leuven
- Familiarise with existing promising practices
- Inspire about possible interventions in your organisation
|10.00 – 10.10||Welcome / Expectations about the roundtable|
|10.10 – 10.25||Presentation 1|
|10.25 – 10.45||Presentation 2|
|10.45 – 11.05||Presentation 3|
|11.05 – 11.25||Q&A|
|11.25 – 11.30||Wrap-up and evaluation|